Mint Security provides a vast range of überconsulting for Splunk. From a single server to clustered multisite setups with integrated SSO and 2FA.
Minted by Splunk
We love architectures, information security and Splunk. So we combine our passion. We have implemented many different solutions for different needs and among us we have a great many years of experience.
We believe that Splunk is the tool for creating insight into your security. However, we also believe that the log management system must be as secure as any other system – the log management system should not introduce any unnecessary risk. Therefore, the Splunk installation must be secured and monitored – and managed in a secure way.
The following is a list of services we provide in and around Splunk.
- Splunk architecture
- We can do whatever is needed – on-premises, on-IaaS, Splunk Cloud our Mint-Hybrid
- Splunk HA
- We make sure all necessary components are resilient
- Splunk multisite clusters
- when HA in a single location is not enough
- Capacity planning
- Servers, storage, cpu, memory – everything in one manageable Excel file to rule them all
- Splunk search head SSO
- Enable your organisation to access your log data securely with MFA, Yubikey, SAML2 and directory integration
- Centralized management for Splunk servers
- Because log data is valuable data, make sure you manage who manages your Splunk servers – and how. For this, you need centralized user privileged user management.
- Migrations and upgrades
- Leave your current OS and old Splunk behind and migrate to a new shiny environment – and do bring your old data and dashboards with you
- Excellent dashboards
- These make up good office displays, showcases, actionable items and whatnot
- Alerts and alert integrations
- Dive into the data, learn and finally act. We can help you get your act together by integration with JIRA, Slack, Alert Manager or whatever rocks your monitoring boat.
- Big it-data analysis and security posture
- Correlate seemingly innocent events and identify real issues
- Training and documentation
- Become the master yourself. We deliver the documentation you need, and we motivate your personnel to Splunk hard.
We manage the complete Splunk lifecycle – choosing the correct license, installing and configuring, onboarding log sources, analyzing and visualizing data, alerting and integrating, training and finally handing over.