A force multiplier to the public cloud
Cloud environments are dynamic. Security should actively protect cloud workloads and services from modern attacks, enabling the cloud to stay agile and elastic. Dome9 simplifies public cloud security, allowing visualization and enforcement of the security posture consistently across public cloud services.
Dome9 visualizes and assesses the security posture, detects misconfigurations, models and actively enforces security best practices, and protects against identity theft and data loss in the cloud. It is a comprehensive software platform for public cloud security and compliance orchestration.
Full security visibility and control
Security capabilities currently cover Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud Platform (GCP). The service integrates natively through cloud providers’ API and provides cloud-agnostic policy orchestration on top of the native controls.
With Dome9, gold standard policies can be enforced across accounts, projects, regions and virtual networks and ensures the infrastructure conforms to regulatory compliance requirements and security best practices – at all times. Protection against identity theft is included by enforcing just-in-time privilege elevation for the most sensitive publc cloud operations.
- Cloud services and applications are never exposed
- Continuous compliance for cloud native services
- Auto-remediation of security misconfigurations
- Active protection against identity theft and data loss
of your AWS, Azure and Google Cloud
platforms at any scale
security misconfigurations in-place
against vulnerabilities and attacks
Visualize assets, assess security posture,
fix misconfigurations and threats,
manage the cloud firewall, and enforce security
from a single source of network authority.
CloudGuard Dome9 provides powerful visualization capabilities, giving intelligent visibility and situational awareness of the network security in your cloud environments
• Agentless, automated information gathering from public cloud environments
• Auto-classification of protected assets based on level of exposure to the outside world
• A real-time view of your network topology and workflow across network security groups (NSGs), VNets, subscriptions and regions